SEATING CAPACITY: Up to 30
Ford® Chassis: 138″ or 158″
GM® Chassis: 139″ or 159″
SRW 9,900 lbs., DRW 10,000-14,500 lbs.
GM gas 4.8l 285 bhp, 6.0l 300 bhp;
GM diesel 6.6l 250 bhp;
THE MINOTOUR® may be the smallest bus Thomas makes, but don’t be fooled by its size. Into this highly compact and maneuverable vehicle, Thomas Built Buses offers all the safety features and rugged engineering of their larger buses.
- Steel cage body with one-piece skirt-to-skirt roof bows.
- Internal roof crash rails run the length of the bus for added structural strength.
- 16-gauge aluminum side panels and a 12-gauge steel wrap-around bumper.
- Comfortable, adjustable driver’s seat and easy-to-read instrument panels.
- Full-height outward opening entrance door with padded door header.
- Comfortable, spacious seating for up to 30 passengers.
- Wide center aisle with easy access to emergency exit.
- Available GM diesel engine for longer lifespan and better fuel economy.
Standard Safety Features
At Thomas Built Buses, passenger safety is the number one priority.
- One-piece, 14-gauge steel bow frames provide greater strength in case of rollover.
- Double-profile, 12-gauge steel bumpers. Wrap-around design provides protection from side angles.
- Emergency door and center aisle provides easy exit in emergencies.
- Welded construction in key structural areas improves body integrity.
- Wheelchair lift
- Heated driver’s seat
- Air suspension driver’s seat
- AM/FM radio/CD/PA
- Dual radio capability
- Remote and heated mirrors
- Reading lights
- Child reminder system
- LED light packages
- Acoustical ceiling
- Overhead storage
- Tinted windows